Thursday, June 7, 2007

Bad week

I am having an unsafe week.

I fell from the top of a 12' bouldering problem...and landed next to my pad...on my back. I have a huge knot in my neck.
A wayward chuck of styrofoam hit my windshield today...not so dangerous but still quite frightening.
I nearly cut my thumb off while cutting up a mango today...
About 5 seconds after chopping my thumb off I dropped an exacto knife on my foot and it became cut.

The thumb issue could possible have an adverse affect on my upcoming climbing trip...

A good thing happened though. I pretty much got a job with a company who installs putting greens...pretty sweet.

I have no money for races anymore...I am probably going to do one or two more road races this summer and just focus on getting ready for 'cross. That is appealing to me right now...and that is what is important.

No comments: